Hi Aditya,

Maybe it will be easier to indeed use the node Gradle plugin.

Though I'm not much versed in node, then I guess following the steps I put in
the alert at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/About+retire.js

Would be easier? Notably
https://github.com/mozilla/source-map
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Debugger/How_to/Use_a_source_map

Thanks

Jacques

Le 27/07/2020 à 09:48, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

We should definitely care about JavaScript source maps as it is a great
addon to debugging.

I think gradle-js-plugin is indeed a great tool but due to a dead
community, it always made me reluctant to use it. Thanks for your efforts
towards its update. I still want to understand how it will be further
maintained.

As I get some time I will try to come up with some solution using the
requirejs, node, etc to ease these things.
https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/com.github.node-gradle.node

So I want to change it to "org.apache.ofbiz" to be able to publish. I
guess I also need to change the package names (not yet sure about that)
I think we will only have to change the id I guess and we have the option
to configure the implementationClass

https://guides.gradle.org/publishing-plugins-to-gradle-plugin-portal/#configure_the_plugin_publishing_plugin

Now we also know (thanks to Suraj) that "We will get source map URL in
most of the libraries except jQuery, we will have to manually add it"[8]
Aditya :D

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 8:48 PM Jacques Le Roux <