Hello,

Reading this i discussed with Gaëtan about somthing that could help control
that every groovyScript reference in Screens/Forms/Services are effectively
referencing an existing file.

As you might know, Gaëtan is contributing an IDEA plugin dedicated to OFBiz [1].
The plugin already manage component:// notation, that allow highlighting of
missing referenced file in editor.

We discussed about inspection feature, that could detect bad references for
groovyScript (and others) files. Whereas he is not familiar with IDEA
inspection feature in the plugin, we could try to start building one for this
particular effort, if that could bring more confidence in migration.

Regards,

Gil

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/03fr40tvhkv97pqrgt4nl78w4m6ml33w