That is actually why the "failure" return was introduced. It is distinguished from "error" in that it does not cause a transaction rollback.

-David

On Dec 16, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Bob Morley wrote:

In the runSync method on the ServiceDispatcher it looks like the finally
block will only rollback the transaction on an "error" and not on a
"failure". Is this correct? I would have thought we would rollback the
transaction if either of these are true.

Tiny code snippet:

           } finally {
// if there was an error, rollback transaction, otherwise
commit
               if (isError) {