I am now looking into this.

Jacopo

On Apr 21, 2009, at 7:27 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

Jacopo,

Thank you for all your work on this! I noticed that the widget boundary comments are missing.

-Adrian

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
During the last 2 weeks I did some tests (and fixes) for the macro renderers and now, with rev. 767101, I have decided to enable them so that the whole community will help to test them :-) Please report any bug you find, or help enhance the output, and feel free to ask if you need more details about the structure of the new renderers.
Thanks,
Jacopo