Policy? We were not talking about changing "policies" here... it was a matter
of discussing a specific topic: rules are good and useful in general because
they offer a guideline that helps to question how a change should be done; for
specific situations were the policies don't fit well a discussion is due...
this is what is happening there.

Jacopo