Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
I have notice quite different coding styles that just does not fit one
person committing code from Hans account. Maybe getting each an account
would better clarify who is committing what.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/12/2011 1:03 PM:
I don't think you should feel disqualified because you wrote the right
code intially!
Hans has an explanation, but democracy is majority. And Apache way is
vote and majority in such cases. Unfortunately there are no
other best ways than a vote. Now, as David remarked, last time we felt
like the United Nations in some conflicts: you need a
respected police or army to make the law respected...

What I don't understand is why Hans can't keep his changes for himself
to let all the others happy (at least Adrian, Scott, David and I so far...)

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Maybe a vote is in order. I am not going to initiate one because I am
the author of the original code, so I feel like I am
disqualified.

-Adrian