I personally am aware of how hard it is to reviews everyone code before
being accepted for a commit.
So I adopted a design review from the complete team. Everyone had to
review and sign off n the code before it is committed.
I know that is not possible in ofbiz commit framework, however in a
private company it is and takes care of all that you expressed.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/12/2011 1:59 PM: