I would like to add the following information, that appears to be in contrast
with the trend that seems implied by the stats based on the number of posts
that Erwan provided:

on March 2010 (2010-03-09) the numbers of subscribers to the lists were:

user list: 717 + 116 digest =  833
dev list: 467 + 69 digest = 536

today the numbers of subscribers are:

user list: 804 + 164 digest = 968
dev list: 501 + 91 digest = 592

Even if it is difficult to compare the data because the periods don't match
completely, it seems clear that the number of subscribers (users and devs) in
the last 2 years slowly increased.

If I would try to get some conclusions from this stats I could say that the
interest for OFBiz is slowly growing but subscribers don't interact much with
the community (don't want or don't need to).