I agree with Jacopo, KISS please, we have already enough work...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Pierre,

I understand what you propose and it makes sense; I am onlya bit worried about
the confusion of having tom many versions in Jira.
For example, if a bug fix is provided for the 10.04 series, then it should be most likely planned to be included in the upcoming release 10.04.02; I don't see a benefit of having also 10.04.03, 10.04.04, 10.04.05 in Jira.
We could instead create 10.04.03 when 10.04.02 is released.

But I don't have a strong opinion on this; but before creating new versions in Jira I would like to get also the point of view of others.

Thanks,

Jacopo