Pierre -

While I do not claim to be an expert in Manufacturing, I'm helping
customize Ofbiz for a Food Sevices Industry in a Franchise Model where
Ofbiz Manufacturing be the food kitchen; Additionally the following
modules, being used
- MyPortal  : Dashboard
- Order Manager: Purchase , Sales Orders, Transfer Orders
- Party Manager : Suppliers, Users & Customers
- SFA : Sales Forecast
- Facility : Inventory & Shipping
-Manufacturing: MRP in Manufacturing, very handy for automating
Requirements management

As far as ESB integration goes, Ofbiz being based on Service based
Architecture, should come very handy; I'm guessing you will have some
work to do to be able to make individual modules, loosely coupled
using ESB

Goodluck with your efforts!

- Regards
Sakthi