Jacques

From: "Jean-Luc Malet" <jeanluc.ma...@nereide.biz>
Pierre,

I agree with Jacques on this point. ESB could be a difficult solution to install and to maintain with different third system. I think the SOAP and XML-RPC, that we already installed for our customers is a good way to do.

For the other question, we have customers experiences on manufacturing system and we have a good knowledge and expertise about manufacturing in general (most of them begun with BaaN ERP, in a manufacturing compagny) and also a good knowledge on the OFBiz manufacturing functionnalities. We intalled one of our first customer, which was a manufacturing company, in 2006. And last week, we installed another one which is a food manufacturing company.

So don't hesitate to contact us if we can help and explain us how we could help
you in this project.

Jean-Luc Malet
Directeur de Projet
Tel : 0974533612