Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
* we have jars in OFBiz (some of them very old) with no release number in their file name: we have to research and find the release number and then document it (manually renaming the file OR editing a tool config file like Ivy... I don't care at the moment)

I can take care of  that

I found

bsh-engine-modified.jar
OK done

httpunit.jar
mail.jar
nekohtml.jar
Tidy.jar
flute.jar
jaxrpc.jar
js.jar
saaj.jar

In Birt:
   Tidy.jar (duplicated, also in main lib, I guess remove from Birt)
   viewservlets.jar

ofbiz-minerva.jar (should we really keep it and related now? We know it's an
OFBiz specific version, ie patched)
axis.jar
OK done

wsdl4j.jar
OK done

selenium-java-client-driver.jar

javacc.jar (found a note from Marco: Upgrade javacc to 5.0 version, the javacc.jar must having only this name: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1076756&view=rev)

\specialpurpose\ebaystore\lib
   attributes.jar
   ebaycalls.jar
   ebaysdkcore.jar
   helper.jar

jcl.jar

ofbiz-tools.jar (should stay as is, I guess)

Also I wonder if we should take care about the parts which will be mode out of
OFBiz repo...?

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>