From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On Apr 15, 2012, at 3:18 PM, Pierre Smits wrote:

Is this something we would want in our 'slimdown' branch/version?

If I am not wrong these jars are related to the "Seleniumxml" integration added
to testtools and we discussed in the user list
about the opportunity to remove it and there was a general consensus for the
removal: I think we could simply remove them together
with the other seleniumxml related files.

Jacopo

Actually it's another commit

IIRW there was a consensus to remove the "Seleniumxml" integration. I tried to revert 804074 but got a lot of conflicts. Need to be done either with multiples reverts or by hand...

* selenium-java-client-driver.jar came with
I have not idea of the version. Do we want to keep this in OFBiz now?