Jacopo,

Please keep in mind that there is a GSOC 2012 task running regarding
selenium under the supervision of Erwan. See
OFBIZ-4189<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4189>

Also, in a reply to your mail with title 'Who is using the seleniumxml and
why?' Hans stated that it is being used in testing setups. And earlier
Jacques replied that we'll have to give Hans a reasonable amount of time to
reply.

The patch that I can provide will bring us further on the track of
'slimdown', while maintaining the possibility to execute extended tests in
both CI integrated testing as manual testing without having the need to
manually download and place jars in correct folders.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 15 april 2012 15:53 schreef Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com