From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 04/20/2012 09:56 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
Hi Adam,

I can follow your reasoning. And it seems reasonable. But I would like to
suggest to you to create a JIRA for this where patches are uploaded and can
be tested in a separate ofbiz instantiation. This would then help with the
creation of implementation procedures and documentation prior to uploading
it to trunk.

Well, I won't be sending any patches into JIRA.  That would be a worse
workflow than I currently have.  I use git to do everything now.  I'd
publish a git link somewhere in JIRA.

However, the nature of this changes is tending to keep all the
alterations in a small location.  Under those circumstances, it can be
quite difficult to have multiple people work on it at once.  I do
acknowledge the suggestion about documentation.  Implementation will
be simple, you'll upgrade, generate the master KEK, and everything
else is automatic.

Adam,

Not sure you noticed but Builbot is no longer running
http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show_events=false&branch=&builder=ofbiz-trunk&reload=none

That's maybe why Pierre and Hans want an easy way to check before integrating?