From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 04/20/2012 12:13 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Not sure you noticed but Builbot is no longer running
http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show_events=false&branch=&builder=ofbiz-trunk&reload=none

Yeah, noticed that buildbot wasn't emailing.  Looking at that link, it
appears that isis_ubuntu is offline.

Yes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4562, please push...

I always run all my changes thru a full clean/test run before
committing(even when I commit > 10 at a time).

I am willing to post some of my new stuff somewhere before committing,
'cuz changing EntityCrypto is not something you would do lightly.

That's maybe why Pierre and Hans want an easy way to check before
integrating?

Verifying that the existing test cases run(because buildbot is broken)
is completely separate than wanting to verify an implementation before
committing to trunk.

I meant we can't rely on a shared (fast) CI...