+1
Would like to see the definitions organized in a way that makes it easy to see what entities are mandatory "as is" as opposed to customizable.

Might also want to consider having multiple variations of the entities to support different industries, different management focuses or languages.

These could be contributed by users and maintained by users rather than developers.

Ron