Hello,

I was underwater since 1 month and can't work seriously on bootstrap theme.
But I agree with Adrian, bootstrap basic can be removed and we can keep focused on Bootstrap Sunrise.

I think that it's still not ready for trunk.

For the old themes, when Sunrise work, I'm quite sure that I'll never use old ones anymore...
It could be interesting to have theme as addons...

Julien.