If we, as a community, are opting for multiple themes in one component,
that would sure fit the bill. But is that what we want? Add complexities
and bulk to a somewhat global theme management component?

Or should we just have a strategy of one theme - one component? I am in
favour of the latter option, even if it means some kind of duplication of
functionality.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*