Le 12/02/2016 08:28, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Le 11/02/2016 22:51, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
* else check if a field like %statusId is present on IN service fields and isn't a pk -> check the related cancel status (if possible to resolve it by the StatusType)

This seems more normalised, I though found a fromStatusId in changeOrderItemStatus service, and checkStatusId in updateStatusImageManagement and sprintStatusId + custRequestStatusId in autoScrumNotification
Yes and we would be manage by default the statusId field or the field present
on the service. But I prefere exclude this case

You will manage it later?
If you call a service like that :

<service name="cancelInvoice" engine="entity-auto" default-entity-name="Invoice"
invoke="expire" auth="true">
        <description>cancel an Invoice </description>
        <auto-attributes mode="IN" include="pk" optional="false"/>
</service>

The invoke name is clear for you ?
If yes, I can improve my code :)

If you mean that it implies it will set the INVOICE_CANCELLED status then yes :)

Thanks

Jacques

Nicolas