We should not worry (because the "lucene" component is just an experimental
one) but let's keep an eye on it: it is caused when two threads are trying
to update documents in the Lucene index; it may happen when two events
modify data that trigger the execution of the document update.
We could consider to enhance the DocumentIndexer to properly manage these
scenarios.

Jacopo