Creating payment/shipping/tax solution specific components would introduce 17
new components to specialpurpose and that doesn’t seems like a favorable
approach.

These integrations usually share a common code pattern and in longer vision we
could possibly implement payment/shipping integration frameworks with a lot
lesser and cleaner code that makes introducing new payment processor or
shipping solution a lot easier with the help of configurations and little code.
Most of us seems to be fine with three new components for payment processor,
tax integration and shipping integration and that would leave us room for
further refactoring.

I think many on this thread has already given approval for three new components
so that’s the way we should go.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mridul Pathak