Taher,

Deployment is very controlled process/procedure bound by constraints, so
the deployment process must bring all required elements together in to
something that can be deployed. In OFBiz terminology the convenience
package or binary release.

In this deployment process this also means that everything not needed in
the production environment must be removed:

   - java source code
   - build definition files
   - the OFBiz data sets
   - etc