Hi Pierre,

Hmmm, that's actually a nice idea. I suggest however we avoid componentId
and just apply the following to the variables:

componentName: mandatory
componentResourceName: optional, defaults to componentName
webappName: optional, defaults to componentName
basePermission: optional, defaults to OFBTOOLS (or whatever defaults were)

This way, You get a real nice and simple command for end-users to create
new components while at the same time allowing more expressiveness. This
becomes similar to the createTenant task which also has everything optional
except the tenantId and tenantName

Taher Alkhateeb