In my opinion we should include the full header, that is important to
comply with the ASF licenses policies, unless there is a strong reason for
not doing so.
BTW, the Q/A you have quoted doesn't apply very well to the scenario you
are considering: the rule doesn't say "you can use the short header if the
file is short". For short README files this one is more relevant:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions

By the way, my preference is, inline with what is mentioned in that
document, to "err on having a source header and contact legal-discuss@ if
unsure".

Jacopo