I think this 2nd +1 vote is invalid, you already have voted on this on 23.08.16 14:04.

If this is a misunderstanding by me, I apologize.

Regards,

Michael

Am 24.09.16 um 13:48 schrieb Pierre Smits:
+1

There have been plenty of opportunities to start discussions on whether to
remove or keep themes each day for everyone participating in this project
before the vote was called.

In footbal there is a saying: 'If the ball is in front of you, you have the
opportunity to kick it. But don't complain the other if he does'. But then
again, people do love to complain..

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>