Taher, all,

If we all are in favour to remove the component-load .xml everywhere, and
leave component dependencies to the list of components in <depend-on
component-name="?,??,???"> then we need to revisit the gradle task
'loadDefault' too. Currently that task loads demo data by default (and that
requires a specific load order). The same also applies to the function(s)
related to XML Data Import Readers.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>