Taher,

For insights about what the load order in the special purpose folder is,
see the component-load.xml file in that folder.
For insights on where the dependencies exists, please visit the wiki page
Jacques mentioned earlier and search the various open issues in JIRA about
moving demo data from special purpose to application components (there is a
huge dependency on demo data in the ecommerce component for e.g. test
purposes.

The loadDefault task loads demo data by default, which requires the
specific load-order. The same applies to loading demo data through the XML
Import Data Readers in the DevOps component.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services