Hi Renuka, James and Deepak,

You could argue that an InventoryItem can only have a type of Serialized
when there actually *is* inventory with a serial number. In other words, if
I see a type of Serialized, I should be able to discover what the serial
numbers are.

So when there's a deficit, maybe the InventoryItem should say
Non-serialized, provided the type is set to Serialized when stock arrives.
What do you think?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy