Hi,

we have several initiatives to raise the adoption of OFBiz by new users. For new users, one of the first steps to learn about OFBiz or look around what's in it, might be our OFBiz demo instances.

Unfortunately, the currently used demo domain https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org does not match the certificate's domain https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org. The certificate is valid though. With the latest browsers, you get a big error because of the certificate mismatch. Even if this is mentioned in red above the demo links, I guess that potential adopters will be pushed back by this.

I think that we should take care of that and change the domain name, if possible.
Is there anything preventing us from doing so?

Best regards,
Michael