Yes I know and implicitly referred to it if you follow from INFRA-11960

For those not aware, it's https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/a15791739bb5f6682cc6ee19c36f7d098f5ace38/data/nodes/ofbiz-vm2.apache.org.yaml

Jacques

Le 15/01/2017 à 08:46, Pierre Smits a écrit :
There are yaml files for the Puppet scripts to configure the demo sites of
OFBiz.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Jacques Le Roux <