Actually you already spoke about it at
http://markmail.org/message/tww4jaoy2a3l5ghs

HI Taher,

OK I forgot that with Gradle we no longer worry about dependencies between
components/plugins (is that good, future will tell...)

But my question stands

Jacques

Le 13/01/2017 à 10:38, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Sorry I'm a little confused I don't understand what you mean. What are you
suggesting to do exactly?

Regarding the comment "Our goal is to have no dependencies between plugins"
is the opposite of what the plugin system offers. The plugin system
specifically allows you to define dependencies from plugins on other
plugins, unless I understood you incorrectly.

Regards,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Jacques Le Roux <