I'm good to go with option #3 and continue-on-failure.

Just wanted to mention one thing here; for which type of data we will be
failing build. That means, we have several options seed, ext, demo. Do we
need to discuss these points or we are fine for all type of data. Like demo
data fails only affect a process for that data set only, and for that
failing build is okay or not (as on data load we get logs if any file
didn't load).

Btw, I'm good with the proposal, just sharing a thought in case we should
discuss or may be we can simply ignore if we are good with that.

Thaks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847