Thanks Taher for your reply. I was just pushing the types to set some type
of data as in ignoring. But, now I am completely agree with you on point
"The data will automatically get cleaned by committers because no failing
data will be committed to the code base".

Again +1 for #3 with option continue-on-failure with default false, with no
confusion in thread from my side. :-)

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.