Claudio,

It is NO annotation processor, "server-core-ext" framework takes care of much
of the boilerplate code, and an example of that can be found here
https://github.com/apache/olingo-odata4/blob/master/lib/server-core-ext/src/test/java/org/apache/olingo/server/example/TripPinServiceTest.java

Original thought was to add-on annotation processor but that never got
materialized.

Ramesh..