internally as they only 1 process they should run with very little
overhead.

I can vouch also though that IO certainly sucks really really badly on my
Mac compared to linux box,  and if SK reads this I'm sure he can also relay
some docker horror stories on Mac.

On Mac it's better since they got rid of the virtualbox bridge, but it's
still pretty bad.

Tom