Hi All,

Oozie is starting the release process for Oozie 4.3.0. This thread is for
discussion about the scope of the release. Please provide your suggestion about
what should be included (or any exclusions) in the release.

Currently, we have around 158 patches submitted to trunk. Based on the scope,
we will include (exclude) more if required.
Version Upgrade
Java 1.7 (OOZIE-2036 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2036>)
OpenJPA (OOZIE-2488 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2488>),
Curator  (OOZIE-2231 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2231>),
HttpClient  (OOZIE-2538 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2538>),
Pig (OOZIE-2602 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2602>).
New Features/Improvements: Add default JT and NN, Database schema service
check, instrumental metrics, Tomcat upgrade etc.
Bug Fixes.
Provide your opinion on inclusion/exclusion of the above points or more for the
scope of the release. We can also, take some work which is already done and
review is pending for them (depending on the availability of the reviewers).

Thanks,
Abhishek