Hello Oozie community,
Apache Oozie is a workflow scheduler system to manage Apache Hadoop jobs.
The Apache Oozie team is pleased to announce the release of Oozie 5.0.0.
Oozie 5.0.0 includes new features, bug fixes and minor improvements.
The details of the release and download location can be found at
The full release notes can be found at the download location, but some
highlights of this release include:
- moved launcher from MapReduce AM to YARN AM,
- switched from Tomcat to embedded Jetty,
- updated third party libraries,
- completely rewritten workflow graph generator,
- JDK 8 support,
- deprecated Instrumentation in favor of Metrics,
- added indexes to speed up DB queries,
- fixed CVE-2017-15712
Thanks to all developers, QA's, users, and committers for making this