Hi Artem,

we don't plan to release a binary version since there are so many
possibilities to have different Hadoop, etc. dependency versions - most
people want to build their own Oozie.

The steps to build an own Oozie descriptions please kindly *find here
<https://oozie.apache.org/docs/5.0.0/ENG_Building.html#Building_an_Oozie_Distribution>*.
For that end, the sources you can *download from GitHub
<https://github.com/apache/oozie/releases>*.

Regards,

Andras