Hi,
did we make any progress?

FYI: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1400

Regards.

On 26/11/18 14:07, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Additionally commons-collections4 release is required
I'll ping commons community ....

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 20:01, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi there,
am I correct if I think that, once commons-pool2 and commons-dbcp2 are
released, we will be able to release OpenJPA 3.0.1?
We start needing its features and fixes at Syncope...

Regards.

On 2018/11/13 12:50:33, Mark Struberg wrote:
  > Go for it, I already removed tons of stuff for other commons libs
which we now do not need anymore.

https://markmail.org/message/dnbbribu6jvzozfo

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò