Hi all,
I know 3.2.1 is quite fresh, but I've found a couple of small but important
misses in the recently added support for Java 8 Date / Time API [1][2], while
moving away Syncope from java.util.Date.

Nevertheless to say, without these two fixes there is no way for Syncope to
make things working, so I'd say we have two options there:

1. depend on OpenJPA 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT (as we're currently doing)
2. keep dependency to OpenJPA 3.2.1 but blind copy the fixed classes into
Syncope source tree and remove them when 3.2.2 is out

I largely prefer option (1) but this would imply that OpenJPA 3.2.2 is released
in the short term, otherwise we have no option but (2).

WDYT?
Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/openjpa/commit/f228d2c259f23fd17a328f719f2908cdc9ff6f52