Thanks Maxim.

Anyone else?

Regards.

On 11/03/22 10:50, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
+1 :)
Let it be more releases

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022, 16:03 Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi all,
I know 3.2.1 is quite fresh, but I've found a couple of small but
important misses in the recently added support for Java 8 Date / Time API
[1][2], while moving away Syncope from java.util.Date.

Nevertheless to say, without these two fixes there is no way for Syncope
to make things working, so I'd say we have two options there:

1. depend on OpenJPA 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT (as we're currently doing)
2. keep dependency to OpenJPA 3.2.1 but blind copy the fixed classes into
Syncope source tree and remove them when 3.2.2 is out

I largely prefer option (1) but this would imply that OpenJPA 3.2.2 is
released in the short term, otherwise we have no option but (2).

WDYT?
Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/openjpa/commit/f228d2c259f23fd17a328f719f2908cdc9ff6f52
[2]
https://github.com/apache/openjpa/commit/a605d872e5b4d929d1f4864eba3aa8aebcee35a7

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò
Tel +393290573276

Amministratore unico @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

"To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine"
(James O. Coplien, Bell Labs)