Hi all,
with latest 4.0.0SNAPSHOT artifacts, we've started getting build errors, but
only on Windows and Mac OS.

The reported error is [1][2]

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-maven-plugin:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT:enhance (enhancer) on
project syncope-core-persistence-jpa: Execution enhancer of goal
org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-maven-plugin:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT:enhance failed: Plugin
org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-maven-plugin:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.bval:org.apache.bval.bundle:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT (absent): Could not find
artifact org.apache.bval:org.apache.bval.bundle:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

On Ubuntu, instead, all is working fine [3].

When I visit [4] I can see there is no artifact, as the error message is
claiming.

FTR, latest successful build is Oct 23rd, first failing is Oct 25th.

Any idea?

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/actions/runs/6677784818/job/18148134892
[2] https://github.com/apache/syncope/actions/runs/6677784818/job/18148134968