Hello,

                We have configured Open Meetings 4.0.2. It's working fine.

                We also need to build and run Open Meetings in eclipse that we
are unable to do. So, please provide appropriate documentation.
Also, does it require Red5 Server? If yes, how to add that in eclipse?

                We also had below issue for API:

Add group in room

"/group/{id}/rooms/add/{roomId}".

It was returning "Not Added" response every time.  We have posted the issue and
it is resolved but in 4.0.3.

Now we have 4.0.2 version, So please clarify on how to integrate this change in
Open Meetings 4.0.2.

Can we know release plan for open meetings 4.0.3?

Can you provide us source code of Open Meetings 4.0.3 for developers.

Let us know, in case of any additional information needed.

Thanks,

Tushar Shinde
Project Manager | TRIARQ Health
Mobile: +91.94202.39329
Office: +91.253.2344395/96 x 525
www.TRIARQhealth.com<http://www.triarqhealth.com/>

[cid:image001.png@01D34E3E.7F1221F0]

[cid:image002.png@01D34E3E.7F1221F0]<https://www.facebook.com/TriarqHealth/>
[Image result for instagram logo]
<https://www.instagram.com/triarqhealth/?hl=en>
[cid:image004.png@01D34E3E.7F1221F0] <https://twitter.com/triarqhealth?lang=en>
   [Image result for linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/9246337/>
   [youtube_social_icon_red]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvgSm3gg1wY9hxjm2ZdMhQ/featured>

This e-mail message and any documents attached to it are confidential and may
contain information that is protected from disclosure by various federal and
state laws, including the HIPAA privacy rule (45 C.F.R., Part 164). This
information is intended to be used solely by the entity or individual to whom
this message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this message
without the sender's written permission is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Accordingly, if you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by phone at 1.877.456.3671<tel:(877)%20456-3671>,
and then delete this message.