Hi Maxim,

going to test CalenderService later the day. I will commend in Jira.

2 more little things...

Calling RoomWebService.getPublic(sid,"1") as it is described in the
documentation ("The Roomtype can be 1 for conference rooms or 2 for audience
rooms.") does not work. The method call has to look like this:

    List<RoomDTO> roomList = roomWs.getPublic(adminSID, "conference");
    roomList.addAll(roomWs.getPublic(adminSID, "interview"));
    roomList.addAll(roomWs.getPublic(adminSID, "presentation"));

It would be nice that if the method is called without a room type all rooms
are returned by the method.

Greetings Peter