Hi all,

I am Vidura, a third year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate
from University of Moratuwa. I'm very much interested in working with
Apache OpenNLP project in GSoC 2015.

I have worked in some open source projects. Also I have used Apache OpenNLP
and Apache UIMA for some of my previous projects. Nowadays I am working in
a open source project called WSO2 User Engagement Server.[1]

I would like to resolve the issue OPENNLP-758.[2]. I cloned and
successfully built the apache/opennlp.git.[3] I would like to know more
details about the issue and expected deliverables.

Thanks you.

[1].https://github.com/wso2/product-ues/tree/dashboards-2.0
[2].https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-758
[3].https://github.com/apache/opennlp