Hello,

we got already two students for those two GSOC WSD tasks. They contacted
us a while ago (see the WSD thread on this list) and set up the tasks so
they can apply for it.

I am not sure if it makes much sense to break the WSD tasks further
down.

Do you have something else in mind you could work on? I hope it is still
possible to set up new GSOC tasks. Let me check that. And we would also
need more mentors.

HTH,
Jörn