Also the lemmatizer has significantly changed.  I vote 1.7

On 11/7/16, 12:59 PM, "Joern Kottmann" <kottm...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello all,

    since our last release it has been a while and we received quite a few
    changes which would be nice to get released.

    There are still some open Jira issues, but mostly smaller things that
    can be wrapped up rather quickly.

    Is there anything important missing which should go into the next
    release? Otherwise I think we should also aim for more frequent
    released and just make one again early next year, with all the stuff we
    might miss out now.

    We took in a patch - as part of OPENNLP-830 - to replace our self-made
    hash table with the java.util.HashMap. This change is not backward
    compatible for folks who extend AbstractModel.

    Should we go with 1.6.1 as a next version or should we make 1.7.0 to
    reflect that?

    Previously we only had backward incompatible changes in versions which
    bumped by the second number. Maybe that is better choice. It will
    probably break some peoples code when they update.

    We also have lots of deprecated API still in OpenNLP, should we try to
    remove as much as possible of it now?

    Jörn