Joey,

I personally have been thinking of the models as convenience binaries (even
though my vote thread didn't give that impression! :) because users can
always train the models themselves much like they can build OpenNLP
themselves. Instead, as a convenience we are providing pretrained model
files to remove that work from the user. I'm certainly open to the
otherside if that thinking is wrong.

Flyby comments are always welcome!

Thanks,
Jeff