Hi Armin,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 02:50:03PM +0100, Armin Le Grand wrote:
>       Hi List,
>
> I have prepared a blog entry (currently draft) since I saw that LO
> had currently integrated some stuff from our codebase, e.g. the SVG
> import feature I added to AOO3.4. I wanted to share this with you
> before publishing. Please have a look here:
>
> http://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=good_news_libreoffice_is_integrating

A small correction, it seems that they don't have a 3.7 branch anymore,
coincidently with Rob announcement of  IBM plans ("AOO.Next IBM
Priorities" from 1 Nov.), their ESC decided to switch 3.7 to 4.0

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-minutes-of-ESC-call-td4016495.html

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile